We are pleased to announce that Winterbourne Land Services is now GHH.
A pioneering surveying firm for women land surveyors
Founded by Rosalind C. Page in 1993, Winterbourne Land Services was one of the first woman-owned land surveying companies in the State and Rosalind was one of the few professionally licensed female land surveyors at the time. Based in Wallingford, the Winterbourne team has worked on an abundance of private, commercial, and municipal projects within New Haven, Middlesex, and Hartford counties.
The Woman Behind Winterbourne Land Services
Rosalind Page, PLS, has worked in Connecticut as a Land Surveyor since 1980 and obtained her license in 1993. She has established a wealth of knowledge and familiarity pertaining to the area, enabling her to consistently deliver the high quality product that her clients have come to expect. Rosalind is an active member of the following organizations:
- Connecticut Association of Land Surveyors, Inc. (CALS)
- National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)
- Ammonoosuc Conservation Trust (ACT)- Bethlehem, NH Board of Trustees
- Ammonoosuc River local advisory committee- New Hampshire
- Lisbon New Hampshire Conservation Commission
GHH is pleased to welcome Rosalind to our team!