Examples of CT Engineering Services
- Septic System Design
- Storm Water Mgmt. System Designs
- Roadway Design
- Subdivision Design
- Commercial & Residential Site Planning
- Land Use Planning
- Construction Permitting
- Construction Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning & Zoning Board Presentations
- Zoning Board of Appeals Presentations
- Inland Wetlands Presentations
- Local & State Health Departments Permitting
- Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP) Permitting
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Permitting
- United States Army Corps of Engineers Permitting
- Federal Aeronautics Association (FAA) Permitting
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Permitting
Sustainable design matters…and obtains your approval. Gaining approval means working as a team with our clients, the environment and local planning and zoning boards to achieve success throughout the regulatory process.
Committed to sustainable, “green” and low-impact development, Godfrey-Hoffman & Hodge provides consulting, designing, and planning services with the latest construction methods for Connecticut civil engineering projects. Our staff of engineers design projects including the design of septic and storm water management systems, roadway and subdivision designs, commercial and residential site planning, construction permits and management, feasibility studies, as well as planning and zoning board presentations
Working closely with federal, state and local regulatory agencies, and applying best management practices, our staff of Engineers provide clients with cost effective, accurate and prompt services required for all types of engineering and design projects.
Relying on years of experience and a commitment to learning, Godfrey-Hoffman & Hodge’s staff of Engineers use the latest construction methods to transform a property previously considered unbuildable into acceptable land for residential and commercial structures.
For engineering questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org