Contact Godfrey-Hoffman & Hodge for any information about Civil Engineering & Surveying in West Granby Connecticut. GHH has professional experience in Hartford County for the following services:

  • Civil Engineering
  • Land Surveying
  • Septic Design/Repair
  • Site Plan
  • Subdivision
  • Elevation Certificates

Located in the upper western section of Hartford County, West Granby is a historical district in the town of Granby, CT

To view the city zoning regulations for West Granby, Click here.

For more information about Engineering & Surveying in West Granby, Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 2-3 business days. 

    Image Credit: Wikipedia