Contact Godfrey-Hoffman & Hodge for any information about Civil Engineering & Surveying in Union City, Connecticut. GHH has professional experience in New Haven County for the following services:

  • Civil Engineering
  • Land Surveying
  • Septic Design/Repair
  • Site Plan
  • Subdivision
  • Elevation Certificates

Union City is a section of Naugatuck located on the eastsie of the Naugatuck River.

To view the city zoning regulations for Union City, Click here.

For more information about Engineering & Surveying in Union City, Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 2-3 business days. 

Image Credit: Wikipedia