Contact Godfrey-Hoffman & Hodge for any information about Civil Engineering & Surveying in Montowese, Connecticut. GHH has professional experience in New Haven County for the following services:

  • Civil Engineering
  • Land Surveying
  • Septic Design/Repair
  • Site Plan
  • Subdivision
  • Elevation Certificates

Montowese is a borough of North Haven, and located in the south central section of New Haven County.

To view the city zoning planning for Montowese, Click here.

For more information about Engineering & Surveying in Montowese, Please fill out the form and we will contact you within 2-3 business days. 

    Image Credit: Wikipedia